Fifa World Cup 2006 Blog. Reviews, previews and analysis of games. Sharing the passion with you.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Two Days

Just a wait of another Two Days and then the world’s biggest sporting event shall begin. After a disappointing 2002 World Cup(not for Brazilian team fans or Turkish maybe) I am expecting this one to be a lot more exciting and hopefully we shall see loads of goals and some really classic matches with few upsets in middle.

This time around I have decided not to keep my emotions and opinions just to my TV room, infect I will be blogging them :P. It is all inspired by a wonderful blog started by two very good friends of mine which is all about what is going in the world of Tennis. I am seriously hoping I can make them write here too it will be just great.

Coming to World cup the biggest news today will be the result Wayne Rooney’s scan and will doctors advice him to play or withdraw? I would seriously love to see him play, he is one exciting player and can be a huge hit among fans but I am not sure how much impact he would have coming right after an injury. And if he withdraws then it will be one heart breaker. Though even without him England is pretty strong team just look at some of the names

John Terry
Rio Ferdinand
Frank Lampard
Joe Cole
David Beckham
Steven Gerrard
Michael Owen
Peter Crouch

I mean just look at these names, this is a pretty good squad and I hope they do well this time.

Anyhow I will end up here and will update as soon as I get the news of Rooney’s result and I am sure I will be the last to post it :D, cheers.

PS: if anyone of you would like to contribute do drop a line :D, thanks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah. Just tell me who's won the damn cup in the end! :P

Okay fine, I am a jahil when it comes to knowing about different teams and their stars and all (even though both of my brothers are ready to bet on their favourite teams - England for the elder bro, while Brazil for the younger). But I say, having no favourite (or having no knowledge, for that matter :D) is better, because then I can just switch on the TV and watch whoever is playing with whoever. Pure entertainment!

:D

6/08/2006 7:50 AM

 
Blogger Acro said...

lol ye bhee good hai :) atleast you dont go through mental tension that we do :P

6/10/2006 5:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home