Fifa World Cup 2006 Blog. Reviews, previews and analysis of games. Sharing the passion with you.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Argentina takes the lead

If ever you wanted to witness a perfect goal that would be potentially a match winner watch the goal just scored Maxi Rodriguez to give Argentina a goal advantage in extra time. What a goal, took the ball on his chest and hit one thunderous shot on volley I doubt any keeper in the world have saved it.

Argentina are on their way to meet Germany in quarter finals. And why the hell I didnt pick him in my fantasy team and instead went for RIQUELME Juan grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am mad at myself

PS: Argentina have held on to their lead and now will meet Germany in Quater finals, one heck of a match it will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home